Healthy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
|Category:||Appetizers and Snacks|
|1 cup peanut butter|
|1/2 cup honey|
|1 large egg|
|3 cups old fashioned oatmeal|
|1 tsp baking soda|
|1/3 cup peanut butter|
|1/3 cup strawberry preserves or jam|
Healthy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies Directions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix in large mixing bowl peanut butter and honey until smooth. Beat in egg. Stir in oatmeal and baking soda.
- Using a 1/2 ounce cookiescoop, drop heaping tablespoon size doughballs afew inches apart on backing sheet and flatten with folk.
- Bake cookies for 7-8 minutes or until they are set and just start to crack a bit on top. Let cool on cookie sheets for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Once they're cooled, add jam.
- Melt peanut butter in microwave for 30 seconds. Drizzle cookies with melted peanut butter.