Basketball Peanut Butter Dip
|Category:||Appetizers and Snacks|
|8 ounces softened Cream Cheese|
|1/2 cup Powdered Sugar|
|1/2 cup Brown Sugar|
|1 1/2 cups creamy Peanut Butter|
|1/2 cup Milk|
|Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy Pieces|
Basketball Peanut Butter Dip Directions
1. In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to blend the cream cheese, powdered sugar and light brown sugar until smooth and creamy.
2. Add pinch of salt, creamy peanut butter, and blend until smooth
3. Add the milk, ¼ cup at a time, and blend until creamy.
4. Spoon the dip into a shallow serving dish, and smooth the surface of the dip.
5. Top with the brown and orange candy pieces, designing the shape of a basketball. (One line of brown pieces directly down the center of the bowl and then one line of brown pieces across the center to create a “plus sign”. Then add two semi-circles on each side of the horizontal brown line.)
6. Serve immediately with crackers, fruit or vegetables.