Summer Spring Rolls
|Category:||Appetizers and Snacks|
|6 rice spring roll papers|
|1 medium red pepper, thinly sliced|
|2 carrots, thinly sliced|
|1 cucumber, thinly sliced|
|1 bunch cilantro|
|1 avocado, sliced|
|2 tbsp creamy peanut butter|
|1 tbsp soy sauce|
|1/4 tsp grated ginger|
|1/4 tsp toasted sesame oil|
|1/2 tsp maple syrup|
|1/4 tsp red pepper flakes|
Summer Spring Rolls Directions
- Thinly slice cucumber, pepper, avocado, and carrots into strips.
- To soften rice paper, dip in warm water for a few seconds. Carefully lay the wrapper onto a clean work surface.
- Near the bottom of the paper, lay out pepper, cucumber, carrots, and avocado. Top with a few cilantro leaves.
- Fold the bottom of the paper over the veggies and continue to roll, folding up the sides as you go. Repeat with the rest of the spring rolls.
- For peanut sauce, whisk all ingredients in a small bowl. You made need to add a little water to thin sauce out. Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking.
- Serve spring rolls with peanut dipping sauce.