Peanut Butter Berry Overnight Oats
|1/2 cup rolled oats (not quick oats)|
|1/2 cup your favorite fresh berries|
|dash of cinnamon|
|1 tsp maple syrup or honey|
|2 tbs peanut butter|
|1/2 cup oat milk or milk of choice|
Peanut Butter Berry Overnight Oats Directions
- Place all ingredients, except the oat milk or milk of choice, into a container with a lid.
- Pour the milk of choice into the container, making sure the oats are completely covered.
- Stir gently, but do not over stir.
- Place lid on top of container and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove container from fridge and stir. Can be eaten cold or placed in microwave for 30+ seconds to warm.