Peanut Butter Pops
|1 1/2 12 oz yogurt|
|1 cup smooth peanut butter|
|1/2 cup powdered sugar|
|1 tsp vanilla extract|
|1/2 tsp salt|
|2 cups milk|
|1 1/2 cups whipping cream|
|10 regular chocolate sandwich cookies - break into small pieces|
|1 cup chocolate chips|
|1 cup peanut butter|
|1/2 cup crushed peanuts|
|4 popsicle molds|
Peanut Butter Pops Directions
- In a large bowl, add cyogurt, peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, salt and milk. Blend with an electric beater until combined.
- Add sandwich cookies to mixture combine until cookies are broken into small pieces.
- Pour (or pipe) mixture into popsicle molds. Tap the mold to ensure the mixture fills into the bottom of the mold.
- Insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for at least 6 hours and up to 3 days.
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 30 second increments. Allow chocolate to cool slightly. Same method for peanut butter.
- Remove popsicles from molds. Place on cookie sheet place in freezer. Remove 1 popsicle at a time from pan and dip or drizzle with chocolate and peanut butter, sprinkle on chopped peanuts. Return to freezer. Make 12 servings.
Option: Pour mixture into 8x8 or 9x13 pan and cut into squares.